Flu vaccinations in the workplace are the most cost effective method of protecting your staff and business from the annual on-set of flu.
H&G Healthcare is able to offer you two options for the delivery of your flu jabs programme.
Flu vaccinations in the workplace or Fluvouchers.
Flu Vaccinations in the workplace
- H&G Healthcare's management team have been providing a flu vaccination service for over 14 years.
- Service delieverd in the workplace by fully qualified nurses on a date and at a time to suit you.
- We are fully insured and all our nurses carry indemnity insurance and are registered with The Royal College Of Nursing
- The service is VAT exempt
- There are no additional or hidden charges
- We invoice you once the vaccination programme is completed
- Guarnteed to beat any written quotation
Can you afford not to arrange a vaccination programme for your staff?
It's not always possible for your employees to attend an on-site vaccination clinic and therefore H&G Healthcare is able to offer an alternative through www.fluvouchers.co.uk the national flu voucher scheme with over 1850 pharmacy retail outlets and clinics to enable your employees to receive their flu vaccination in exchange for a voucher.
Retailers taking part in the scheme include Morrisons, Tesco, Lloyds Pharmacy, Superdrug, Co-op Pharmacies, ASDA Pharmacies and McParland Pharmacies as well as other independent pharmacies. Vouchers can be used in England and Wales and at selected stores in Scotland.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR 2013 FLU CLIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY RESULTS
For further information on influenza and flu vaccines please click the links below:
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO VACCINATE ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
If you are an independent pharmacy and would like to join our FluVoucher scheme to accept our vouchers please contact us .